Entering the Rally
If you would like to take part by bringing a bus or coach to the rally, and even running it on one of our free services, please complete our online form below:
Alternatively click here to download the vehicle entry form (PDF 13kb). Print it out and complete it, then send it to the address shown.
Please note the conditions of vehicle entry:
- Entries must be presented in a clean, complete and safe working condition.
- All vehicle entries must be insured against third party risks, fully licensed and tested in accordance with the regulations applicable to that type of vehicle for road use. The organising committee reserves the right to ask for proof of these items.
- Owners must ensure that all drivers are fully qualified in law to handle the class of vehicle exhibited.
- No exhibit’s engine shall be left running unattended. All unattended vehicles shall be left securely braked and/or chocked.
- A speed limit of 10 mph shall apply to all vehicles in all rally areas.
- Drivers and/or owners must pay full regard to any rally marshal’s instructions and conduct themselves in a manner which will not inconvenience other road users or other persons at any time during the event.
- If any vehicles are to remain on the rally site after the closure of the road has been lifted, they must be parked safely and legally at the kerbside by 1800hrs (6 p.m.) to allow re-opening of the road to normal traffic (the road closure permit requires that the road be opened to normal traffic no later than 1900hrs [7.00 pm]).
- Buses entered in the rally must use the route via Heene Road or the seafront from the Pier direction in order to enter the rally site at its eastern entry barrier.
Important: please note.
The organisers regret that we will not be able to allow entry to any vehicle that has not been entered in advance and anyone arriving without an entry number will be directed to the coach parking in West Parade.